Thursday, July 24, 2008

What a day. Larry and I are haveing family problems again. I should go to school to be a commedean. I know that is not spelled right. I could make more money off my family, and Larry's family, or just our time in the hospital. I get so up set I can't think of anything else. Befor Harley or Larry, I used to keep a jernanl. I had one after Larry and I were together. But I don't seem to have the time now. I do not know what my problem is. I feel tried all the time. I just have to find something to do that I love to do. Most of the time I do not feel I have time. I was doing dishes to day, and I had a little helper. I love Harley, but dish time is not time to play in water. I have the water Hot, and Harley just loves the bubbles. I have tried to get him the rince the dishes. But I think that he is just to young. But he loves to help. Water and suds everywere.

No comments: