Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We just got done spending almost a week in the Hospital. Going to the Hospital always throughs me off. I forget about time, the days run together. Larry and I end up realy tired, and feel off the wall. Not to mention what it does for Harley. I want to cry every time he has to get pocked. This time he was really good. He was so dehydated. It was coming out of both ends. We could not get ahead of it. He could not keep his medicane down. So down we went. What a bummer. Sunday when they put the IV in, Harley didn't even move. He just let them put it in his hand. They have started useing emaill cream, it numbs the skin. It also makes the veins smaller. I wander why. But it seemed to heart less. That IV he pulled out about 6 am. But his hand was starting to swell so the IV was bad. The next one he got was in his other hand. This time he cried a little, but he was still good. They finely put one in his arm. They use an altra sound to find the veins. What a blessing, he keep that one till we left, but then cryed when the nurse was going to take it out, he did not want a nother. Harley did not understand that we got to go home.

On top of all this We are moving into our oun house. We lived with Larry's Mom, and she told Larry that it was our falt that Harley got sick, because we moved out. What a buch of ballonie. But at least we are home now.

We moved some more things today befor class. Harley has almost all of his toys. I have to go through them and get rid of a lot of them. He won't be happy. He and Larry are alike, they like to save every thing. They might use it latter. I used to be like that, but I started watching "Clean Sweep" on the HGTV channel. I have got over it for the most part. Well I sopost I should go. I have to go get Harley Bannannas. Woo Hooo

No comments: